}

8 November 2017

The Royal Palace (Phnom Penh)

The Royal Palace serves as the royal residence of the king of Cambodia. The Kings of Cambodia have occupied it since it was built in 1860s, with a period of absence when the country came into turmoil during and after the reign of the Khmer Rouge.

There were hundred of school kids there when I visited, all standing outside and they all screamed with delight when a car drove past and into the palace, so I think the king was home but I didn't catch a glimpse of him unfortunately.

That's the King on the right!






I love this.  The rear view is priceless!


Reflections in a puddle of water.  Everyone wondered what I was doing with my camera nearly touching the water.  I think it was worth it.














1 comments:

joanne said...

Awesome reflections!! Nailed it!

Clicky