}

1 November 2017

Photoshoot with Aimee

We did a fun photoshoot for Aimee's web site.  The light was limiting (glaringly sunny day) but I was happy with how they came out.  Your black and white preset is a winner, Jo!


































Dear Graeme, 

I absolutely LOVE the photos..... you have captured my essence!

Thank you so much, truely, I am beaming right now with a smile. 

I don't think we need to do Sunday - they are perfect. 

I will select a few I really like and then maybe we can decide for the website :) 

Aimee xxx

3 comments:

joanne said...

Beautiful photo's of such a beautiful woman with a heart of gold!! xx

Mum said...

I am not surprised Aimee is happy with the photos. She looks beautiful!

Chris Daly said...

Just saw these photos. Wow what a stunning outcome. A lovely meld of the natural beauty of a soulful being captured by the eye of a creative talented photo artist and me so grateful to call them both friends.
Cheers Chris.

Clicky