}

29 September 2016

My 46th birthday


Lunch at The Botanica with Yogi and Chris


Handmade card made by Aimee


Thank you dear Musketeers for making my birthday so special.

Thank you for a delicious lunch at The Bot; great company, great conversation and great food. The Holy Trinity.

Thank you dear Aimee for your beautiful card and beautiful words.  You're so creative with your cards; a real art.  Thank you also for the lovely plant and precious stone; now basking in the evening sun with my others plants.

Thank you Chris for your beautiful plants too. They're in good company too.

Thank you Yogi for your "cheque in the mail."  Got me intrigued.  I'm going to tickle Srini till he gives up your question to him !!

Thank you all for your friendship. It's priceless; beyond words.  I feel so truly blessed to have you all in my life.

All for One and One for All!

G xoo





Hi boet


Just wanted to wish you a wonderful birthday today!!  Hope you do something special with your friends and that you have a great day.

Thanks for being the best brother ever and for always believing in me and for being my biggest supporter.  You always know what to say to make a person feel special and worthy. Love you to the moon and back!!

Xx Jo💕


Just about to go to bed but want to send birthday greetings so you get them early on the 29th.  We hope you have something special planned and that you have a lovely day and it will herald the start of a good year ahead.   

Much love, Mum & Mike


Many many happy returns of the day my friend 😃 life is short so don't forget to eat the cake in the fridge 😎   Srini



Birthday Happy Birthday Graeme to one of the best humans I know on this planet. Have a special day. Will see you soon.  Cheers Chris

1 comments:

joanne said...

How very special!!!

Clicky