}

19 July 2016

Matt moving out


Hi Graeme,

I just wanted to take the time to say a couple of things…

Firstly I’d like to thank you for being such a great house mate over the last couple of years. You really have been great and I can say you’ve become like a brother to me almost. Seriously you’ve been great to live with and while we’ve had interesting times it was great.

I’d like to apologise however for bringing conflict into the house. I’m sure it can’t have been easy to have Sharmista and I going at each other on such a regular basis. You and I are the same in that we need peace in our lives and not endless drama so I’m sorry for that. You were extremely patient and accommodating and I appreciate it.

I hope we stay in contact very much and you and Mack are always welcome to come up for dinner and hang out any time.

I don’t know how things are going to go with Sharmista and I and therefore Millie and I. It’s pretty upsetting for us all so I just need to accept that the way it turns out is the way it turns out.

Anyway, thank you again for having me in your home for the last two years. I will remember this time with fondness.

Your friend

Matt


Hi there Matt

Wow, what a wonderful email. I'm touched by your kind, affirming words.

I've loved having you as a housemate too.  As I may have mentioned before, you've been a huge source of inspiration to me ...
- your seeing the potential in the house, inspiring me to renovate.
- your innate sense of style that I could call on
- your love for the simple but good things in life (good wine, food, travel, chilling with friends)
- your "minimalism", yet belief in quality in what you do own
- your hunger to learn and enormous knowledge on so many topics
- your sense of humour and great conversation
- your heartwarming love for Millie
- your friendship

No worries re the conflict. It didn't effect me that much.  And I created enough drama of my own with DIY chaos and psychotic episodes :)  You too were very patient. And supportive.

Yes, lets definitely keep in contact, and share more great laughs and conversations.

All the best with your new place. May it be privy to many happy and fun times. And may Millie hopefully be part of it, if life allows.

Kindest,

G

0 comments:

Clicky