}

16 July 2016

Aimee's 24 birthday at The Botanica







Hi there special friends

Thanks Aimee for the privilege of sharing your birthday with you. Thank you all for a very special day.

In the words of dear Sharon, Life is good !

All for One and One for All,

G



Dear All, 

Thank you making my day so special. 
So so so much Joy 😊♥ and gratitude for having you all in my life. 

What beautiful photos...
Thank you Graeme for my beautiful plant.. my other two plants are so happy to have a new friend. 
Thank you Yogi Bear for the thoughtful book... cannot wait to use your reference guide at the front. 
And thank you Chris for my delicious cake.... so naughty but so good. 

Attached a photo I just saw on your blog Graeme... it says so much! 

Stay dry today friends and YES Life is Good! 

Kindest,
Aimee 




0 comments:

Clicky