}

21 May 2016

Sourcing the missing floors




20 May 2016

Hi Bobbi

Thanks for your email.

I don't feel I'm asking for much: To look on the system and give me a list of the companies who last ordered Amsterdam White before it was discontinued.  

Retailers rarely use all the boxes on a job.  I have already located two boxes out of the 8 I need from a warehouse in Mascot. 

Once located, I'm very happy to pay market rate.

Yes, the knot I disliked so much is indeed part of the design. And it is unattractive and unnatural looking.  Several people in the industry wholeheartedly agree with me, as the attached document shows.

The irony is that without the knot, I absolutely love the floor and would be singing Godfrey Hirst's praises.

I am an Internet Marketer with a wide network of online media and blogging contacts.  If I feel there is no effort in fulfilling my request, I will be very tempted to submit a press article with the theme, 

"Don't buy a floor based on an attractive “sample plank” in the store. There may be an ugly one waiting for you in the box."

It will use pictures of my floor as an example and won’t be singing Godfrey Hirst's  praises.

Thanks in advance for your help with this,
Graeme



20 June 2016

Hi there Bobbi and John

Just a short note to say thank you so very much for locating 5 boxes of Amsterdam White vinyl planks and for giving them to me for free. You really pulled out the stops and saved me a lot of angst.  I'm deeply appreciative.

I've completed installing the floors now and they're looking absolutely great. I've gone from being a slightly disgruntled customer into a fan who will definitely be giving you lots of positive word of mouth now and into the future.  

Thanks again for all your help with this.

Kindest regards
Graeme Myburgh


0 comments:

Clicky