}

20 May 2016

Photos for Shushann

I did a photo shoot for Shushann as she wanted some photos for her web site. Portraits aren't my usual fare, but it was fun.



Hi there Shushann

I've put some photos here. To see them as slide show, just click on any image.

The light was challenging but I think there will be some you will like. 

As I was editing the photos, I was struck several times by how beautiful you are and by the inner light that shines through you.  Editing felt like an intimate and special privilege.

With love,
G

Dearest Graeme

You are such a sweetheart. Thank you so much for sending me these pictures. You have captured some lovely ones and I am delighted. 

How wonderful. The pink of my top and my beads came out beautiful and in pic 24 you really captured something in my eyes. 

Thank you again for your time and your efforts on this. So greatly appreciated dear man.

Love Shushann xx





































0 comments:

Clicky