}

14 May 2012

Robertson

On Sunday, I went on a drive to Robertson with some friends from Sangha, namely Ava, Stephen and  Richard.  Robertson is about 2 hours South of Sydney.  It was a great day with lovely autumn colours and it was so lovely to get out again into the country side.  It wasn't a photography outing so I didn't take too many photos.  The Farmer's Market was fun and I got to try some exotic fruit which I've forgotten the name of.  Fitzroy Falls was beautiful and very impressive.  I'll have to come here again some time and explore the nature reserve - the terrain reminded me a lot of The Blue Mountains.


Autumn colours





Farmers Market











Kangaroo Valley





Fitzroy Falls








5 comments:

Mum said...

The colours in the autumn leaves are beautiful and I love the gnomes at Kangaroo Valley. Their faces make me smile which is a good way to start any day!

Ava said...

Ditto to mum!
Great shots Graeme!

james said...

Yes, great country, and quirky shots...Mack will be upset at your pic of another dog. That bank shot..this bank was a forunner of today's ANZ.
Cheers see you Sunday, first light...

Cinema com Ana Rodrigues said...

Autumn colours. It's my favourite season. The sunshine is perfect to take pictures.

Russell Gowlett said...

That self portrait is cool :o)

Clicky